Lanette's Kiddie Korner is committed to the well-being of your children, as well has our staff and family. Throughout the pandemic, we have taken precautions and made modifications to ensure everyone's health and safety. Here are some of our efforts:
- While we've always offered a clean, sanitary environment, our efforts have been more robust.
- Children and staff have temperatures screened daily upon entry
- Children over the age of 2 and staff must wear face coverings (yes, we make sure they stay on
- Everyone adheres to physical distancing
- Temporarily suspended transportation services
- Temporarily offering DISTANCE LEARNING ONLY for school aged children
We will continue to seek guidance from the CDC and Community Care Licensing and make adjustments as needed.
Thank you for your continued patronage.